SHORT BREAK AT UDAIPUR (2 Nights /3 Days)
Destinations : UDAIPUR(2)
Deatails:2 Nights / 3 Days Udaipur Tour Package.Udaipur also known as the “City of Lakes” It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency.You can Enjoy a boat ride at Pichola Lake which is the star attraction of Udaipur.
Udaipur also known as the "City of Lakes" or the "Kashmir of Rajasthan," is a major city, municipal corporation and the administrative headquarters of the Udaipur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency.
Welcome to Udaipur City, Udaipur the City of Lakes is well-known as the historic capital of the Mewar Kingdom. The place takes every visitor through the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check-in to the hotel. Later excursion to Ekling ji and Nagda Temples.
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Udaipur. You can begin with a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. Post that, you can visit attractions like Museum of folk art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace complex in India. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride at Pichola Lake which is the star attraction of Udaipur. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Leave Udaipur for onward city.
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
Le Roi Udaipur - UDAIPUR
Le Roi Udaipur is strategically located in Udaipur offering awesome rooms to its guests. This hotel offers front desk, travel counter, medical services and a lot more.
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
Deposit of 100% of the package cost at the time of booking.
15% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
35% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
60% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
80% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
100% - within 7 days prior to tour.