ROMANTIC MANALI – SHIMLA TOUR (5 Nights /6 Days)
SHIMLA (2) manali (3)
All Major Sightseeing
ROMANTIC MANALI - SHIMLA TOUR (5 Nights /6 Days)
SHIMLA (2) manali (3)
All Major Sightseeing
On arrival at Airport / Railway station, meet our representative and drive to Manali (300 Kms. / 8 Hrs.) & drive to Manali valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Manali.
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. Subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Government Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. ). Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on Tuesday. (Rohtang Pass sightseeing is not included. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guest)
Morning proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery.Later visit Naggar Castle and local Bazar.Over Night stay in Manali.
After breakfast drive to Shimla by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Arrive and check into the hotel. Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost).Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast check out hotel later drive to delhi Later, go for a drive to Chandigarh Airport /Railway Station for your onward journey
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost..
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger.
- ANY AIR FARE.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
Hotel Monal - MANALI
Situated on the Hadimba Marg of the beautiful Kullu district, Hotel Monal is 1 km away from the Hadimba Temple. It is a budget hotel, offering convenient accommodation with private balconies relaxing stay in the beautiful hills of Manali.
Hotel Dreamland - SHIMLA
Hotel Dreamland which is ideally located near to Jakhoo temple provides an easy access to most of Shimlaâ€™s major landmarks and architectural heritage. All the 25 tastefully appointed rooms are equipped with a television for entertainment and a direct-dial telephone for communication.
100% of the package cost at the time of booking.
20% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
35% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
60% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
85% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
100% - within 7 days prior to tour.