Leh Ladakh package
5 Nights / 6 Days
All major SIGHTSEEING:LEH (3) PANGONG (1) NUBRAVALLEY (1)
This Leh ladkh Package Include LEH (3) PANGONG (1) NUBRAVALLEY (1).
Leh Ladakh package
5 Nights / 6 Days
All major SIGHTSEEING:moon-LEH (3) PANGONG (1) NUBRAVALLEY (1)
To be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest where in welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardongla pass (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.)We will stop at the pass to admire and click some photographs of the fantastic view, before driving down in the Nubra valley. Arrive at Deskit-the tiny capital of Nubra by afternoon. Rest of the day free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes( at your own cost) between Deskit and Hunder Village. Dinner and overnight in camp.
After Breakfast drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight in hotel in leh.
After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motor-able road in the world.) The drive takes about 3-4 hours to reach. The lake is situated on the borders of India and Tibet. The lake is around 120 kms long and 50 kms in width. The lake is home to a large number of migratory and resident birds. Overnight Stay camp.
After Breakfast drive back to Leh. After breakfast, drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel
Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling onboard to the airport for your flight home.
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges
- Nubra permits
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable,
Puma House – LEH
Ladakh Summer Camp – PANGONG
Ladakh Summer Camp-Nubra – NUBRA VALLEY
100% of the package cost at the time of booking.
20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
35% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
60% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
85% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
100% – within 7 days prior to tour.