FLY EUROPE EXTRAVAGANZA–(LONDON TO ROME) (14N/15D) Ex. MUMBAI
Ex-City : MUMBAI, DELHI
Duration :14 Nights | 15 Days
Sector : EUROPE
Country : EUROPE
FLY EUROPE EXTRAVAGANZA–(LONDON TO ROME) (14N/15D) Ex. MUMBAI & DELHI
Ex-City : MUMBAI, DELHI
Duration :14 Nights | 15 Days
Sector : EUROPE
Country : EUROPE
Upon arrival at the London Airport, meet our representative who will assist you to board the coach. Later, we proceed to the hotel for check-in (standard check-in time 1400 hours). Overnight stay in hotel. (Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (No) | Lunch (No) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast at the hotel, the group will depart for the city tour of London. Begin with a guided London city tour which includes the Tower Bridge, River Thames, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, St. Pauls Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, Nelsons Column at Trafalgar Square, visit to Swami Narayan Temple (depending on time availability), Tower of London. The group can also catch the world famous change of guard (subject to operation) at Buckingham Palace. Later visit Madame Tussauds wax mus Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast at the hotel, the group can enjoy optional activities as listed below in the first half of the day or can spend time for shopping at the famous Oxford Street. In the evening, the group will check-out and depart for the overnight cruise from Harwich to Hook of Holland. Overnight stay in cruise. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast, the group will disembark at Hook of Holland and will depart for the city tour of Amsterdam where we drive past the Royal Palace, the National Monument, Skinny Bridge, the Albert Cuyp Market and the beautiful houses along the canal and a windmill on the river Amstel. Today, we also get to experience Amsterdam Canal cruise in luxurious cruise boat which takes us along beautiful canals and houses of the city, pass by the Zevenbogenbruggengracht. Thereafter, the group will head over Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast and completion of check-out formalities, the group will depart for Brussels wherein you explore and discover the Europes nicest places like Atomium. Later, proceed for Brussels city tour which will include St. Michael, St. Gudula Cathedral, the worlds first shopping mall-Galleries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Manneken Pis (photo stop). Thereafter, the group will proceed to Paris and shall enjoy the Seine River Cruise before heading to the Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast, the group will depart for a fun filled drive to one of Europe’s most lively cities i.e. Paris. Upon arrival enjoy a guided city tour of Paris which will includes the Louvre Glass Pyramid, Garniers Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysees, L ‘Arc De Triomphe and Hotel des Invalids. After lunch, visit one of the wonders of the world by ascending in an elevator to the 3rd level of the iconic Eiffel Tower. In the evening, as an optional activity, you can enjoy the most attractiv Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After having breakfast at the hotel, proceed to experience the excitement at Disneyland. Disneyland Paris is also commonly known as Euro Disney. There are also parades and shows. And when the kids have had their fun, the grown-ups can indulge themselves with the designer outlet shopping in nearby Marne la Vallee. Enjoy various rides and shows like - Its a Small World & Space Mountain. Meet your favorite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Donald. Return to the hotel in the evening f Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
Today after breakfast and check-out, we proceed for scenic and long journey to the Heart of Europe i.e. Switzerland for hotel check-in. Overnight Stay in Switzerland. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
Today we will be visiting Mt.Titlis to experience Titlis Rotair- the worlds first revolving cable-car ride! Here we also experience the thrilling Ice Flyer ride and snow slides (subject to operation).Later, we will proceed to enjoy Lucerne city tour which includes Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Here we also have leisure time for shopping and enjoying the local scenic beauty. Not to forget the relaxing Lake Lucerne cruise, which is also a part of our day’s activities. In the evenin Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
Today after having breakfast at the hotel, activities include drive through Black Forest - a wooden Mountain range in south western Germany and bordered by Rhine Valley to the west and South. The Black Forest consists of a cover of sandstone and top of a core of gneiss and granites. Visit to Lake Titisee - famous for shopping Cuckoo Clocks. Lake Titisee is located in the southern Black Forest. Lake Titisee is perfect for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, pedaloing and for a stroll along the water Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast and check-out, proceed to Wattens to visit internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal Worlds where we get to see the worlds biggest crystal and it’s smallest! Later, proceed for an orientation tour of the city which includes Golden Roof or Goldenness Dachl, the Imperial Church and the Hofburg or Imperial Palace. Thereafter, move to the hotel for check-in and overnight stay. (Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
Today after breakfast and check-out, head to Venice for city tour via canal cruise from Tronchetto Pier past incredible miniature canals to the Piazza San Marco. Today also includes a tour with a brief visit to a Murano Glass Showroom for a demonstration in glass blowing. Also enjoy a romantic optional Gondola ride. Later, head to the hotel for check-in and an overnight stay. (Breakfast- Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
Today after breakfast and check-out proceed towards Florence and have a photo stop at Pizzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Later proceed to Pisa and spend time at the famous sites located at the Field of Miracles, including one of the Seven Wonders of the World – Leaning Tower of Pisa. Later, head to the hotel for check-in and an overnight stay. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast and check-out, head to Rome and enjoy the city tour which includes at Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, the legendary Trevi Fountain and photo stop at the Colosseum. Later Proceed to Vatican City - the smallest nation in the world! This includes Vatican Museum, one of the largest museum complexes in the world, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Square with St. Peters Basilica - one of the largest churches in the world. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (Yes) | Dinner (Yes)
After breakfast and check-out, proceed to the airport for your return flight to your hometown loaded with sweet and wonderful memories. (Breakfast) Meals : BreakFast (Yes) | Lunch (No) | Dinner (No)
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes
- v Meet and Greet upon arrival by our representative
- v 02 Nights’ accommodation – London - Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar
- v 01 Night accommodation – Cruise - Stena Line Cruise
- v 01 Night accommodation – Amsterdam - NH Zotermeer or similar
- v 03 Nights’ accommodation – Paris - Park Inn By Radisson or similar
- v 03 Nights’ accommodation – Switzerland - Movenpick / Terrace or similar
- v 01 Night accommodation – Innsbruck - Alpine Park or similar
- v 01 Night accommodation – Padova - Hotel Tulip Inn or similar
- v 01 Night accommodation – Pisa - Hotel Granduca or similar
- v 01 Night accommodation – Rome - Idea Pomezia or similar
- v Daily Breakfast at the hotel/cruise
- v Half Day Guided City Tour of London
- v Visit to Madam Tussauds M Wax Museum
- v London Eye
- v Brussels City Tour, the worlds first shopping mall-Galleries Saint Hubert, Grand Place and the famous statue of the cheeky boy-the Mannequin Pis (photo stop)
- v Amsterdam Guided City Tour
- v Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- v Photo stop at windmill, cheese factory, wooden shoe factory (subject to availability)
- v Paris Guided City Tour
- v Visit to Eiffel Tower – 3rd level
- v Seine River Cruise
- v Disneyland – full day visit
- v Mt. Titlis along with Titlis Rotair - worlds first revolving cable-car
- v Lucerne City Tour
- v Lake Lucerne cruise
- v Swarovski Crystal World Museum
- v Orientation tour of Innsbruck City
- v Guided Venice City Tour with visit to Murano Glass Factory and Showroom
- v Photo stops at Pizzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David
- v Photo stop at Leaning Tower of Pisa with Field of Miracles
- v Guided Rome City Tour
- v Visit to Trevi Fountain
- v Photo stop at the Colosseum
- v Guided Vatican City Tour
- v Meals as per the itinerary
- v All Tours and Transfers as per the itinerary
- v Visa submission assistance (VISA is subject to immigration approval)
- v Services of Tour Manager
- v Travel Insurance (up to the age of 60).
- Cost of any individual Airport/Seaport/Railway/ Land transfer to joining and/or leaving guests
- o Mandatory GST of 5.00% applicable as per Government of India Rules and Regulations
- o Any Increase in the Airfare/Rail fare/Cruise Charges
- o Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
- o Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- o Cost of extension of the validity of the tour or deviation from the route of the tour
- o Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus
- o Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour
- o Additional cost for insurance for age above 60 years
- o Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- o Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
- o Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach for any activity/sightseeing done twice
- o Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- o Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- o Any up-gradation in the room category or airline class
- o Water bottle charges
- o Premium seat charges
- o Medicines required, if any
- o Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions column above.
02 Nights’ accommodation – London - Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar
v 01 Night accommodation – Cruise - Stena Line Cruise
v 01 Night accommodation – Amsterdam - NH Zotermeer or similar
v 03 Nights’ accommodation – Paris - Park Inn By Radisson or similar
v 03 Nights’ accommodation – Switzerland - Movenpick / Terrace or similar
v 01 Night accommodation – Innsbruck - Alpine Park or similar
v 01 Night accommodation – Padova - Hotel Tulip Inn or similar
v 01 Night accommodation – Pisa - Hotel Granduca or similar
v 01 Night accommodation – Rome - Idea Pomezia or similar
Private Vehicle or tour bus
100 % Advance of Total tour Cost..
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions:
Check-in time is any time after 2 PM (not guaranteed due to high volume of occupancy). If you arrive earlier we will be pleased to arrange the room subjected to availability on compliance with hotel policies. During tour HOTELS will make every effort to honour special requests (such as a specific floor or room number, adjoining rooms, roll-away beds, refrigerators, crib, etc.) upon your arrival. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance. The hotel reserves all rights to refuse service to any guests of the hotel who do not follow or comply with hotel policies.
Check-out is at 12 NOON. If you require a late check-out, please contact us before 10 am on the day of departure, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply, depending on availability.
Any AMENDEMENT & CANCELLATION on packages must be done 21 days prior to arrival date. Reservations that are not cancelled with stipulated timeframe, Cancellation will be charged as follows
0 – 7 days – 100% cancellation on full package
7 - 14 days – 50 % cancellation on Accommodation
14 -21 days – 25% cancellation on Accommodation
Rules and regulations:
Ø Kindly carry your passport & visa during Package.
Ø All tourists must reach at the airport before 3 hrs prior to scheduled departure of flight to get the boarding pass, missing of flight due to any reason is not our responsibility.
Ø Multilink will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip like political disturbance, vehicle malfunction, war, riot, sickness, disaster, or any natural culminates.
Ø Multilink will not responsible for any kind of compensation due to death , accident, injury, any loss of baggage or deficiency in service by local supplier , etc. child rates apply for ages between 2 to 10 years and infant below 2 years.
Ø Normal check in time is 14:00hrs & check out time 12:00hrs. For the hotel & apartments. Guest have to co-operate to maintain hotel’s rules & regulations…
Ø All Hotels do not have tea/coffee making facility in room. The same will differs for hotel to hotel and city to city
Ø All tourists are requested to reconfirm schedule departure time and airline’s message any re-scheduling or cancellation of flights. The passengers are requested to contact the concern air lines immediately.
Ø Coach/ vehicle will not wait for guest more than 10 minutes from given time in itinerary. If guest missed vehicle/coach than they have to reach next destination on its own.
Ø If guest have any complains during packages, should be informed at same moment and will be solved within prescribe time limit. No complains will be entertained after completion of package.
Ø Package cost does not include items of personal nature such as tips, Misc expenses, laundry, liquor, porter age cost.
Ø If the passenger have to cancelled tour due to rejection of visa or denied of entry in to country, the cancellation charges to be bare by the client.
Ø Visitor visas are subject to approval of immigration. Visa charges are not refundable if visa is rejected by immigration (proof of rejection will be provided). Kindly check your passport valid for 6 months from date of departure.
Ø Peak season surcharge will be applicable.
o Video and Camera permits at sights.
o Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
o Expenses of personal nature.
o Any other services not specified in inclusions
o Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)