Agra Tour Package 2N / 3D.
Agra Tour Package 2N / 3D.
2 Nights / 3 Days
Destinations : AGRA(2)
Validity : Apr to Jun
Being fairly close to the capital (Delhi) your journey for Mathura begins from here. It takes around 3 hours to reach. After reaching Mathura, you can start exploring the birth place of Lord Krishna. It is scattered with numerous temples having its own significance, the main temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh temple where the devotees assemble in every festival. Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; similarly Lord Krishna’s rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat. Other points of attraction are, the Gita Mandir, Radha kund and more. Later on visit another town near Mathura, Vindavan. The Banke Bihari Temple is a very well known shrine here, the temple to whom it is dedicated is believed to have been the great Krishna devotee. The oldest temple in the area is the Madan Mohan Temple; the most beautifully designed temples is the Sri Radha Raman Mandir temple. Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and more. In the evening after aarti, transfer to Agra. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning, you head to visit the Taj Mahal. You will fall in love with the elaborate designs and beautiful architecture. The whole city releases the cultural, religious and historical importance it holds. Of course the sight of the Taj Mahal will be an experience of a lifetime then go for Sikandara the great akbar Tomb. also visit Fatehpur sikri Akbar court and fort where he established a secular prayer house and Buland darwaja Later , return back to Agra.
After Breakfast check-out from hotel and go for delhi / Agra Railway Station for onward journey,
YOUR TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch or 02 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
Hotel Light House - AGRA
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
100% of the package cost at the time of booking
20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
35% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
60% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
85% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
100% – within 7 days prior to tour